Date: August 7, 2012, Nicholas Simons, MLA, Powell River/ Sunshine Coast visits the RC Headwaters Ancient Forest and the Wilson Creek Forest (see separate Campaign) and expresses his concerns for protecting both of these forest for their multiple long-term values for the community. See Pictures below (click to enlarge).
Nicholas Simons, MLA, Powell River/ Sunshine Coast visits the Roberts Creek Headwaters Ancient Forest
By LoggingFocus on September 15, 2012 in LoggingFocus, Protect Roberts Creek Headwaters Ancient Forest
Become an ELF Forest Protection Supporter today. Suggested Donation $30 – $100. Monthly contributions can be set-up providing ELF with a solid base to work from. Thank you.
Help Protect the Last of the Old Growth and Natural Mt. Elphinstone Forests!
Sign up today to get the latest News and Updates.
- SAMPLE LETTER TO GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
- ELF 2018 End of Year Report
- Letter to the SCRD Chapman Drinking Watershed slash burn (video clip)
- Elphinstone Park Expansion Campaign Continues
- ECOLOGICAL REPORT SUGGESTS PROTECTION FOR TWO KEY FORESTS
- ELF Alert News: Community Forests Engagement Process (July 9 &10)
- What’s wrong with the Sunshine Coast Community Forest?
- A Community Forest for the Community
- Sample Letter to BCTS Opposing Blk A93884 ( Clack Creek Gallery Forest) Auction
- Press Release – AJB/SURESPAN CONTINUES LOGGING IN THE CHAPMAN DRINKING WATERSHED
- The Day Road Forest is Threatened – AGAIN
- FPB Report – ELF Press Release – Elphinstone Plant Communities at Risk From Logging
- FPB Report concludes that ‘The Twist Shout Forest’ should have been protected
- CBC News – Logging injunction to be lifted
- Injunction Lifted -Letter to DoS REQUEST FOR STOP WORK EW28