Hello and thanks for visiting.
This page is still under construction and will be populated soon.
Please check back later.
BECOME AN ELF “FOREST DEFENDER” TODAY BY DONATING EVERY MONTH! WHEN YOU CONTRIBUTE MONTHLY THEN ELF CAN SECURE A YEARLY BUDGET. CONTRIBUTE AS LOW AS $10/PER MONTH. SUGGESTED ONE-TIME DONATIONS OF $50-$100.>>>>>Should you have a larger gift you would like to discuss, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org <<<<<
Help Protect the Last of the Old Growth and Natural Mt. Elphinstone Forests!
Sign up today to get the latest News and Updates.
- BC Timber Sales logging of Schmidt Creek old-growth imperils orca habitat
- Video – 1000 Hearts for Clack Creek Forest
- BC Timber Sales Preparing Dakota Valley for Extensive Old-Growth Logging
- SAMPLE LETTER TO GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
- ELF 2018 End of Year Report
- Letter to the SCRD Chapman Drinking Watershed slash burn (video clip)
- Elphinstone Park Expansion Campaign Continues
- ECOLOGICAL REPORT SUGGESTS PROTECTION FOR TWO KEY FORESTS
- ELF Alert News: Community Forests Engagement Process (July 9 &10)
- What’s wrong with the Sunshine Coast Community Forest?
- A Community Forest for the Community
- Sample Letter to BCTS Opposing Blk A93884 ( Clack Creek Gallery Forest) Auction
- Press Release – AJB/SURESPAN CONTINUES LOGGING IN THE CHAPMAN DRINKING WATERSHED
- The Day Road Forest is Threatened – AGAIN
- FPB Report – ELF Press Release – Elphinstone Plant Communities at Risk From Logging