Cutblock A42700 Between Clack & Gough Creek
Help Us in Our Forest Protection Efforts – Donate Today!
Help Protect the Last of the Old Growth and Natural Mt. Elphinstone Forests!
Sign up today to get the latest News and Updates.
- New Tree Photo Contest – Find the Coast’s Gnarliest Tree
- Chanterelle Forest Needs Protection – double page insert
- Health Trail Map v2 published – new trailhead added
- 2016 – ELF – A year in review
- Reed Rd Forest Reserve – reconsidered for logging
- SCRD Residents Should Be Informed Drinking Watershed Hit Hard by Clearcut Logging
- ELF Letter to Honourable Steve Thomson
- Rare Red Cedar Forest Found on Elphinstone
- Post Mortem – Logged October 2016 – Twist and Shout Forest (BCTS A87125)
- Press Release – TWIST AND SHOUT INJUNCTION UPHELD
- SMALL VICTORY IN COURT – Protester vs feller buncher – Youtube video
- Tamo Campos music video – get down to the frontlines on Mt. Elphinstone
- Sierra Club Statement In Favour of Elphinstone Logging Confrontation
- Video – Defending the Best of the Last on Mt. Elphinstone
- Video – Elphinstone Blockade 09|09|16 – Plus Arrests