For Full Details See This Post: http://www.loggingfocus.org/loggingfocus/rare-red-cedar-forest-found-on-elphinstone/
Save the Tree of Life Forest
BECOME AN ELF “FOREST DEFENDER” TODAY BY DONATING EVERY MONTH! WHEN YOU CONTRIBUTE MONTHLY THEN ELF CAN SECURE A YEARLY BUDGET. CONTRIBUTE AS LOW AS $10/PER MONTH. SUGGESTED ONE-TIME DONATIONS OF $50-$100.>>>>>Should you have a larger gift you would like to discuss, please contact us at: email@example.com <<<<<
Help Protect the Last of the Old Growth and Natural Mt. Elphinstone Forests!
Sign up today to get the latest News and Updates.
- Stand With The Clack Creek Forest-Friday-Jan-24-2020
- Protect the Taylor River Valley as a Fisheries Sensitive Watershed
- BC Timber Sales logging of Schmidt Creek old-growth imperils orca habitat
- Video – 1000 Hearts for Clack Creek Forest
- BC Timber Sales Preparing Dakota Valley for Extensive Old-Growth Logging
- SAMPLE LETTER TO GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
- ELF 2018 End of Year Report
- Letter to the SCRD Chapman Drinking Watershed slash burn (video clip)
- Elphinstone Park Expansion Campaign Continues
- ECOLOGICAL REPORT SUGGESTS PROTECTION FOR TWO KEY FORESTS
- ELF Alert News: Community Forests Engagement Process (July 9 &10)
- What’s wrong with the Sunshine Coast Community Forest?
- A Community Forest for the Community
- Sample Letter to BCTS Opposing Blk A93884 ( Clack Creek Gallery Forest) Auction
- Press Release – AJB/SURESPAN CONTINUES LOGGING IN THE CHAPMAN DRINKING WATERSHED