Visit the campaign page here: http://www.loggingfocus.org/campaigns/expand-elphinstone-park/status-update-elphinstone-park-expansion/
Ecological Report Suggests Protection of Two Key Forests: 1 – Ecological-Study-of-Two-Proposed-Cutblocks 2 – Ecological Reconnaissance of BCTS Blocks A93884 and A91376 View the Campaign page for full details and background on these forests: http://www.loggingfocus.org/campaigns/save-the-clack-creek-gallery-forest/
HAVE YOUR SAY ON THE COMMUNITY FOREST Dear ELF Supporters, After years of our attempts to have the Sunshine Coast Community Forest (SCCF) logging operation be more publicly accountable, the District of Sechelt, owner of SCCF, is holding 2 public meetings to discuss possible new directions in how our local forest is managed within its […]
What’s wrong with the Sunshine Coast Community Forest? The following are some of the issues/concerns we have with the present operation of the Sunshine Coast Community Forest (SCCF): The SCCF continues to operate as a private logging company, simply selling raw logs, mainly to buyers off the coast including a significant portion exported overseas. Forest […]
A Community Forest for the Community The focus of Concerned Citizens and Elphinstone Logging Focus (ELF) has been on protecting our drinking watersheds and the remaining natural and old growth forest. At the same time we are very much interested in the overall well being of our community. We feel that a Community Forest, if […]
Make a difference and state your opposition to the Clack Creek Gallery Forest Auction. Email the BCTS forester in charge today! Send to: Adam Hockin is Planning Forester. His email is email@example.com Sample letter: Dear Mr. Hockin, I’m a resident of the lower Sunshine Coast and support the expansion of the Mt. Elphinstone Provincial Park from 140ha […]
BECOME AN ELF “FOREST DEFENDER” TODAY BY DONATING EVERY MONTH! WHEN YOU CONTRIBUTE MONTHLY THEN ELF CAN SECURE A YEARLY BUDGET. CONTRIBUTE AS LOW AS $10/PER MONTH. SUGGESTED ONE-TIME DONATIONS OF $50-$100.>>>>>Should you have a larger gift you would like to discuss, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org <<<<<
Help Protect the Last of the Old Growth and Natural Mt. Elphinstone Forests!
Sign up today to get the latest News and Updates.
- BC Timber Sales logging of Schmidt Creek old-growth imperils orca habitat
- Video – 1000 Hearts for Clack Creek Forest
- BC Timber Sales Preparing Dakota Valley for Extensive Old-Growth Logging
- SAMPLE LETTER TO GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
- ELF 2018 End of Year Report
- Letter to the SCRD Chapman Drinking Watershed slash burn (video clip)
- Elphinstone Park Expansion Campaign Continues
- ECOLOGICAL REPORT SUGGESTS PROTECTION FOR TWO KEY FORESTS
- ELF Alert News: Community Forests Engagement Process (July 9 &10)
- What’s wrong with the Sunshine Coast Community Forest?
- A Community Forest for the Community
- Sample Letter to BCTS Opposing Blk A93884 ( Clack Creek Gallery Forest) Auction
- Press Release – AJB/SURESPAN CONTINUES LOGGING IN THE CHAPMAN DRINKING WATERSHED
- The Day Road Forest is Threatened – AGAIN
- FPB Report – ELF Press Release – Elphinstone Plant Communities at Risk From Logging