Make a difference and state your opposition to the Clack Creek Gallery Forest Auction. Email the BCTS forester in charge today! Send to: Adam Hockin is Planning Forester. His email is email@example.com Sample letter: Dear Mr. Hockin, I’m a resident of the lower Sunshine Coast and support the expansion of the Mt. Elphinstone Provincial Park from 140ha […]
AJB/SURESPAN CONTINUES LOGGING IN THE CHAPMAN DRINKING WATERSHED ELF Press Release Chapman Watershed Logging Continues April ’18 Click below for Background and Campaign Page: http://www.loggingfocus.org/protect-the-chapman-creek-drinking-watershed/
Neighbourhoods of Roberts Creek are once again faced with the awful prospect of clear-cut logging adjacent to their properties. Residents living in the Locker, Grauman and Day Rd areas have been embattled with large swaths of forests emptied out of their trees by Island Timberlands (IT) based in Nanaimo. Now, it appears that IT is […]
ELF Press Release FPB report on Elphinstone (sent to Ministers) (1) Read the full report at the link below: IRC212-Elphinstone See also the Twist and Shout Campaign Campaign page located under Campaigns. http://www.loggingfocus.org/campaigns/protect-the-twist-and-shout-forest/
Forest Practices Board Report – Managing At-Risk Plant Communities Near Mount Elphinstone Park concludes that ‘The Twist Shout Forest’ (BCTS Timber Sale Block A87125) should have been protected. Read the full report at the link below: IRC212-Elphinstone See also the Twist and Shout Campaign Campaign page located under Campaigns. http://www.loggingfocus.org/campaigns/protect-the-twist-and-shout-forest/
Logging injunction to be lifted in forest popular with mushroom pickers Work in Sunshine Coast cut block will be permitted as of Jan. 25, anti-logging activist says By Bethany Lindsay, CBC News Posted: Jan 18, 2018 1:02 PM PT Last Updated: Jan 18, 2018 1:12 PM PT http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/logging-injunction-to-be-lifted-in-forest-popular-with-mushroom-pickers-1.4493656 To view the Campaign page for full details Click Here: Protect […]
Help Us in Our Forest Protection Efforts – Donate Today!
Help Protect the Last of the Old Growth and Natural Mt. Elphinstone Forests!
Sign up today to get the latest News and Updates.
- Sample Letter to BCTS Opposing Blk A93884 ( Clack Creek Gallery Forest) Auction
- Press Release – AJB/SURESPAN CONTINUES LOGGING IN THE CHAPMAN DRINKING WATERSHED
- The Day Road Forest is Threatened – AGAIN
- FPB Report – ELF Press Release – Elphinstone Plant Communities at Risk From Logging
- FPB Report concludes that ‘The Twist Shout Forest’ should have been protected
- CBC News – Logging injunction to be lifted
- Injunction Lifted -Letter to DoS REQUEST FOR STOP WORK EW28
- SUCCESS – Interim Injunction Granted to Protect Chanterelle Forest
- Supreme Court of BC issues a temporary injunction on SCCF and contractors
- Action Required – Chanterelle & Mt. E. Park update and action
- Wilson Creek Watershed Letter to Decision-Makers
- Emergency Alert – Important Chance to Protect the Chanterelle Forest
- Elphinstone Elk Report 2017 Published
- New Tree Photo Contest – Find the Coast’s Gnarliest Tree
- Chanterelle Forest Needs Protection – double page insert