The following Google Earth image shows the close proximaty of the Dakota Ridge Recreation Area to the proposed TSL:A84612 cutblocks of the Ministry of Forestry. For the many reasons layed out within the website the Dakota Ridge Ancient Forest need to be saved to become part of a protected area and enjoyed by all.
Google Earth – Maps – Dakota Ridge
Help Us in Our Forest Protection Efforts – Donate Today!
Help Protect the Last of the Old Growth and Natural Mt. Elphinstone Forests!
Sign up today to get the latest News and Updates.
- Action Required – Chanterelle & Mt. E. Park update and action
- Wilson Creek Watershed Letter to Decision-Makers
- Emergency Alert – Important Chance to Protect the Chanterelle Forest
- Elphinstone Elk Report 2017 Published
- New Tree Photo Contest – Find the Coast’s Gnarliest Tree
- Chanterelle Forest Needs Protection – double page insert
- Health Trail Map v2 published – new trailhead added
- 2016 – ELF – A year in review
- Reed Rd Forest Reserve – reconsidered for logging
- SCRD Residents Should Be Informed Drinking Watershed Hit Hard by Clearcut Logging
- ELF Letter to Honourable Steve Thomson
- Rare Red Cedar Forest Found on Elphinstone
- Post Mortem – Logged October 2016 – Twist and Shout Forest (BCTS A87125)
- Press Release – TWIST AND SHOUT INJUNCTION UPHELD
- SMALL VICTORY IN COURT – Protester vs feller buncher – Youtube video