Details: An Initiative by the Federation of BC Naturalists, this research report was undertaken in the 1990s to identify and protect critical habitat…
1990s Research Reports
Help Us in Our Forest Protection Efforts – Donate Today!
Help Protect the Last of the Old Growth and Natural Mt. Elphinstone Forests!
Sign up today to get the latest News and Updates.
- Action Required – Chanterelle & Mt. E. Park update and action
- Wilson Creek Watershed Letter to Decision-Makers
- Emergency Alert – Important Chance to Protect the Chanterelle Forest
- Elphinstone Elk Report 2017 Published
- New Tree Photo Contest – Find the Coast’s Gnarliest Tree
- Chanterelle Forest Needs Protection – double page insert
- Health Trail Map v2 published – new trailhead added
- 2016 – ELF – A year in review
- Reed Rd Forest Reserve – reconsidered for logging
- SCRD Residents Should Be Informed Drinking Watershed Hit Hard by Clearcut Logging
- ELF Letter to Honourable Steve Thomson
- Rare Red Cedar Forest Found on Elphinstone
- Post Mortem – Logged October 2016 – Twist and Shout Forest (BCTS A87125)
- Press Release – TWIST AND SHOUT INJUNCTION UPHELD
- SMALL VICTORY IN COURT – Protester vs feller buncher – Youtube video